Saturday, May 21, 2016

prom! prom! prom!

My first boy's-choice dance, my third year into high school. 

I bought my dress (no, my mom did. thanks mom.) for $73 dollars. "WHAT, no way, Hanna." Really. It was originally $200, but if you're kind to the sales associate at the store, you can get a little bit of help. (Thanks Darryl)


State Capitol with Shaylee Briones 
Another surprising fact about my dress. I found it at JC Penney. In the midst of chiffon ballgowns and beaded bodices, there was my perfect dress. A two-piece, navy, lace dress. 


Meghan Ross 2016

My shoes are from Target (Mossimo). I also wore them to my first girl's choice dance in February, 2016.




Anyway, it was great. It was hosted at the Utah State Capitol in Salt Lake City, which was beautiful.
(Thanks for taking me, Oliver)


L to R
Zach Stambaugh, Dana Moore, myself, Oliver Wheatley
Meghan Ross 2016


Insta: @hanna.vanfleet
Twitter: @hanna_vanfleet
Phhhoto: @hannavanfleet


Photography: Meghan Ross @megs.photography.corner



No comments:

Post a Comment